Haben und Brauchen seeks to advocate in the field of art as well as in art’s neighboring occupational fields a platform for discussion and action. The aim is to establish a consciousness and self-concept concerning what distinguishes the forms of artistic production and articulation that have unfolded in Berlin during recent decades and how these forms can be preserved and further developed.
Haben und Brauchen
- Keine Termine.
- Haben und Brauchen (To Have and To Need) invites: “Please turn now. Or else: It’s straight into the wall! Presentation and public discussion of the concept for a long-term dialogue process between independent and institutional agents of the contemporary art scene and the Berlin Senate
- popkulturpolitik #1: KUNST &/vs. STAAT
- Assembly for Art Workers in Berlin, Flutgraben, Friday, September 12th, 15 – 20h
- Haben und Brauchen
- Rat fuer die Kuenste Neuwahlen am Montag, 24. März 2014 um 18 Uhr
- HH & B — Stories from Hamburg on Art, Work and City Politics