Haben und Brauchen seeks to advocate in the field of art as well as in art’s neighboring occupational fields a platform for discussion and action. The aim is to establish a consciousness and self-concept concerning what distinguishes the forms of artistic production and articulation that have unfolded in Berlin during recent decades and how these forms can be preserved and further developed.
Haben und Brauchen
- No events.
- Haben und Brauchen
- Rat fuer die Kuenste Neuwahlen am Montag, 24. März 2014 um 18 Uhr
- HH & B — Stories from Hamburg on Art, Work and City Politics
- transmediale — Afterglow: Post-digital Survival in the Creative City
- TAZ: Pothole by Georg Seeßlen. The art market is booming: My house! My Yacht! My wife! My Rothko!
- Whatever happened to privacy – International Conference, Fr, 6th Dez. – Sa, 7th Dez.